The CutShoppe: Layering Cut Files challenge of iNSD 2018

Sorry for being absent for more than a month (yikes). I'm running behind updating this blog but I've finished tons of projects recently and I usually post them on my Instagram account. If you are keen on following me there as well, I would be so delighted! Holler if you came from my blog to my IG :) 

Anyways, here is the layout I did for The CutShoppe using a couple of different cut files from the TCS Store. The challenge is LAYERING CUT FILES.

Flutterby Cutfile - using an editing software (I use Photoshop), I deleted the butterflies except one. I saved it as Jpg and opened in my Silhouette software. After tracing it, I copied it 3x and resized each one smaller than the other. I duplicated the resized butterflies to make 6 different pieces.


The title "beautiful day" is also a layered cut file. I cut it 3x and adhered on top of each other to create. 
Do check out the TCS Blog for other inspiration from the Design Team.

Supplies Used:
Clique Kits May 2018 "Riga" Kit featuring Pinkfresh Studio




And don't forget to snag these FREE CUT FILES while you can!


Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting!


Comments

Popular Posts