Clique Kits: August 2018 Pep Rally

Hello, everyone!
Welcome to the August 2018 CK Pep Rally!


Today, you'd be seeing different projects created using the August "Meadow" Kit featuring Alexandra Renke. 


Here is my layout for today's Pep Rally


This layout is super easy! 

I just added the photo and small assortment of embellishments to decorate my layout.

I fussy cut the yellow butterflies from one of the papers in the kit and mounted some using foam tape for a bit of dimension. I subtly brushed the center of the wood butterflies with pink and white spray mist to give it a bit of color.


I hope you liked my layout!
Don't forget to leave a comment in each Pep Rally participants to win a prize from Clique Kits!

Your next stop is NUPUR.


Here is the list of participants for your reference:


Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,

Comments

Salnclts said…
I love the butterflies!
sue said…
I love your layout! And the colours in those papers are divine!

Popular Posts