Paperless Post: Magical Unicorn Birthday Invitation

Hello, friends!

I have something interesting to share with you all today and I'm really thrilled I've learned about Paperless Post.
 They offer online invitations, cards, and flyers (you can try the latter for a limited time). 
They have tons of beautiful and trendy designs.

Those of you who know me would remember that I also dabble into digital scrapbooking. So it's like just second nature when I try designing invitations or cards from my computer. But it takes a lot of time and sometimes, it gets frustrating.

So imagine my excitement when Paperless Post was introduced to me. I knew I'd love it right away.

For my first try, I chose to design a kid's birthday invitation and of course, I have to use a unicorn-themed one because it's my daughter's fave at the moment.

(Images grabbed from the site - low resolution not suitable for printing)

Creating the invite was very easy. After choosing the theme I followed the instructions and customized my invite to my liking. You have the option to send the invite right away or schedule sending it at a later date. This is an online invitation so you will need your guests' email addresses. This customized invitation cost 6 coins per recipient. You can purchase coins packages when you are ready to send.



It's really cute, right?! I will definitely use this platform in the future!
Go check our Paperless Post now try and see it for yourself!

Thanks for dropping by!



Happy crafting,

Comments

TLI74 said…
I LOVE it

Popular Posts