The Cutting Cafe: Coffee or Tea?

Hello, friends!

Today, I'm sharing a new project for The Cutting Cafe.

I used the TEA BOX HOLDER TEMPLATE AND CUTTING FILE SET

"This TEA BOX HOLDER template and cutting file come with a skinny box and a wide box.

The skinner box is good for the regular small sized Lipton Tea Bags and the wider box is good for the medium size tea bags sold at most grocery stores.

Each box also comes in 4 and 6-inch heights - you can adjust the heights to fit your needs.

The set also comes with 19 sentiments and 3 other images. 

The file comes in the following formats: PDF, SVG, MTC, and WPC. 

The sentiments come in PDF and JPEG formats."


I used products from one of my previous Clique Kits with Webster's Pages and Kaisercraft papers.


I opted to embellish the top cover with bows instead of ribbons. The bows were from the Bow Tie Ribbon Template Set and the Assorted Bag Topper Set (I used the bow topper).


This was a fun template to play with and a perfect gift or token for someone who loves tea.
You can even convert this as a candy dispenser!

Check out the TCC blog for more inspiration from the design team.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you liked my project today.

Happy crafting,

Comments

Regina Easter said…
oh my gracious oh my gracious...sooooooooooooo pretty
This is fabulous!
Gail said…
I love this tea holder - fab papers too!

Popular Posts