The Cutting Cafe: Assorted Shapes Milk Carton Set

Hello, friends!

Sharing my project for The Cutting Cafe using the Assorted Shapes Milk Carton Set.


I thought it's also great as an embellishment gift box.


There are several shapes for the window. I used the square one since it's easier to cut with scissors or a cutter. Then I simply tied a ribbon to easily seal and open the box.


Don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe blog today for more inspiring projects from the team.

(Supplies: Dear Lizzy It's All Good paper, ribbon, clear plastic for window cover, adhesive)

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,

Comments

Regina Easter said…
i simply LOVE how colorful your blog is...what a fantastic project
rochdalton said…
I love the paper you used to make the milk carton. Your bows match perfectly! Beautiful job.

Popular Posts