The Cutting Cafe: Christmas Bag Topper

Hello, friends!
I have a new project and it's a Christmas-themed one! I can't believe Christmas is nearly around the corner... how time flies!!

I used the Christmas Bag Toppers cutting file and template set. 
I just hand cut everything so you can easily do that as well if you don't have an electronic cutting machine (I do have one but I am lazy at times lol!)

Here is my take on this template!


I also used an old Clique Kits Christmas kit, I think this is from last year if I'm not mistaken. Features Fa La La from Crate Paper.



Do drop by the TCC blog today for more inspiring projects from the team.
Thanks for dropping by!
Happy crafting,

Comments

Regina Easter said…
how cute is this bag topper, oh my gosh SUPER SWEET, love it
Anonymous said…
Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
Donna Espiritu said…
Twiiter: @scrappydonna

Popular Posts