More digital layouts...........

A happy mix of digital layouts from different fabulous designers....

First off...

I should be making hybrid stuff for Fruitloop Sally but the release week Summer Smoothie came out... I run out of ink :D
Here is my take on the kit....

 This one, I used a collab by the A5 designers... Streetlife


Meanwhile.... this one used a Lauraskathi kit, Hannelore (one of the kits in her May gb)
(made this page dedicated to a dear friend since college...and my mom tagged herself and her friends heehee)
lastly but not the least is this page, created using a free kit  to Mscraps newsletter subscribers (last month),
the kit is SO beautiful...
All layouts used Get Real drop shadow styles by Jennifer Barrette Designs
(available at her Scrap Matters and Mscraps stores)

happy crafting!! :D
Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts