CT SPOTLIGHT VOL. 13

I was to upload my LO for the DIGITAL SCRAPLIFT CONTEST and saw a private message was waiting for me.
I really felt my heart skipped a bit (not being too dramatic, really!!) and I thought, "OH MAN?!? DID I WIN?? NO NO!!" hahaha This is the first time I had that thought in mind LOL!!
You see, I really wanted to join the digital scraplift contest so I was kind of worried that I actually DID win something hahaha :) Coz it means I wouldn't be eligible to join until next month.

The title: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
The message: One of your LOs has been chosen for a CT SPOTLIGHT by ACOT! Watch out for CT SPOTLIGHT Vol. 13! (well, something like that hehehe)

And true enough, SENSE OF WONDER is one of the layouts that caught the attention of the Creative Team of ACOT :)

It sure did make me feel I've won something!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts