Ooddles of Doodles Challenge

I had fun creating my entry for Bookoto's challenge.
I wish I had Adrienne's book for more ideas but since I don't, I contented myself with her wonderful samples in the gallery of Bookoto. And of course, I surfed for more of her layouts and discovered how colorful and fantastic her creations are!
Here is my take of the challenge. The photo I took is a bit off I think? I don't know what's wrong with the cam I used but it turned out so orangeish.Changed and changed settings to automatic and everything but still the same..
Anyways, here it is...thanks for looking! :)
(Materials: FP Celebrate papers & diecuts ("YOU"), AL buttons, DCWV cardstocks, MM paints and glaze, AC Slick writer, Sakura pens, Staedtler pens.

Comments

I haven't told you how much I adore this LO! I love your title work - very impressive!

-Pia
Your doodling RAWKS!!!! Love this layout!

Popular Posts