My Little Attic: Mini-album

Displayed this along with the other projects and layouts for MLA at the last Mini-Scrapjam held at Ate Nette's beautiful house in Alabang.
Materials: Bazzill Swiss Dots cardstock, Chatterbox Botanico, Making Memories tiny sticker alphas, 12x12 clear acrylic/transparency sheet.
I love the clear transparency I used in this mini-album. Very easy to use, I scored it with my trimmer, folded with a bone folder and cut holes with a Crop-a-dile.. I just sanded the edges to lessen the sharpness.
Purposely left the opposite pages blank, to let my brother and SIL write their own sentiments, etc. Kept it really simple too, less embellished unlike my other mini-albums. :)









Thanks for looking! :)
Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Unknown said…
cute po nung mini album :)
Donna Espiritu said…
oh wow hi! this one's very "old" na hehe but one of my faves :) thank you!

Popular Posts