Graphic 45: 'Twas the night before Christmas mini-album

Hiya there folks! Can't believe it's just a few days before Christmas.. time flies so fast!
Today, my 'Twas the night before Christmas mini-album is posted on the Graphic45 blog.
As always, I had fun creating this project.
It's quite small but full of little surprises inside! 
I've been loving incorporating little pockets and tags in my mini-albums lately.. more space for journaling and photos...
I liked how you can mix and match the papers in this Graphic45 collection.
I distressed the edges a bit with Brushed Corduroy distress ink.
If you're a fussy cutter like me, this collection is heaven!

Such a festive and beautiful collection from Graphic 45, isn't it?


You can check out the complete list of supply in the Graphic 45 blog.
Hope you like today's post. Thanks for dropping by!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts