Graphic 45: 'Twas the night before Christmas card

Oh my God... It's just FIVE.. yes 5 days before Christmas!!! Eeeekkk!!!
After all these years.. I still miss celebrating this festive season in my home country.
As you all know, there's no Christmas celebration in Saudi Arabia. Being here as a foreigner, I believe that you have to respect their culture and traditions. And celebrating the season isn't one of them... so I just content myself with looking at photos on Facebook and exchanging greetings with family and relatives back home through pms and phone calls.

Anyways, for today.. I wanna share with you a card using 'Twas the night before Christmas.
I love this card... love how it turned out.

   lots of layers and distressing here...
Details of supplies on the Graphic 45 blog.
Thanks for dropping by today!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Kim A. said…
Beautiful card!!

Popular Posts