Big Elena dolls and friends

Hi all! Want to share with you all a very cute cutting file from The Cutting Cafe...

Big Girls set - Meet Elena Jean, Rose B. and McKenzie
I used Elena Jean and colored her with a mix of watercolors and colored pencils


I printed on a watercolor paper. I lowered the opacity of the image so when printed it will be really faint. I should have left the face so it's not too faint :D Seems like she has no nose here lol!


The sentiments were all my own handwriting. I used Sakura Gel pen for the words "thank you" and a Micron for the smaller ones.

Check out more samples from the design team using these cutie pies!
Have a nice day, thanks for dropping by!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Regina Easter said…
she is soooooooooo adorable even with a faint nose...your work is outstanding my friend...

Popular Posts