Pretty Paper Studio: Treasure Valley

Oh my, I couldn't believe it's already August! Just a few a couple of months more and my darling daughter is gonna be turning 1! ONE! Time is so flying by so fast, it's kind of scary, really. Sometimes I want to stop it and let her stay a baby lol! But of course, I know she'll need to grow... and I hope and pray she grows up a kind, loving, God-fearing and all goodness kind of person. Sigh...

I hope she never forgets her mommy loves her so much. That she is mommy's world, everything.

Anyways, here is my page for this month's August challenge over the Pretty Paper Studio blog. The theme for this month is COLORING. Just use any type/kind of coloring medium you like. Pens, pencils, watercolors, markers, etc. Do check out the blog for more information about my layout and the challenge itself.

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts