She makes me smile

I have a new layout up on the Just Nick Studio blog

The theme this week is all about MOMS.

Of course, I made a page about me and my mini-me as some people say :)

I used these pretty cut files, Delicate Florals for my page


I added a little of splash of color in the middle of the page where I placed mostly the elements in my layout. To achieve the splashed effect, I used a piece of plastic to scatter the diluted watercolor and gelatos. I poured the mixture to the paper, then I flattened my palm on the plastic. Lifting it and them flattening it to parts I wanted colors to scatter to. I hope you get what I am talking about hahaha!

To make the floral cut files stand out, I just added colors to some parts and not all of it. Stickers added colors to them as well
I love how this turned out (of course, love your own hahahaha!). Messy yet balanced (at least in my eyes.. this is my creation, after all lol!).
Check more of this on the Just Nick Studio blog!
I used "Origins" April Kit by Clique Kits for this page.

Thanks for dropping by!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts