Trust me, you're lovely


Hello everyone!
Just sharing the page I created for Clique Kits last NSD weekend. I thought I already scheduled this to post but it didn't go live lol! I don't know what happened. Meaning I didn't visit my blog since NSD lol
Anyways, here it is. 

"Trust me, you're lovely"

My mixed media layout for Clique Kits' Scrap you heart out NSD event



I used several of the floral cut files and adhered to the background after spreading color using diluted gelatos and watercolors. I also used a TCW stencil and Faber Castell whipped spackle to add texture on the background
Simple layering and clustering on top of strips of papers. I converted my photo to black and white, I think it has stand out better over the colorful papers and embellishments

Added colors to the title cut file with gelatos and watercolors as well

You still have 2 more days to join the NSD challenges. 

Thanks for dropping by!


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts