The Cutting Cafe: Popcorn Box Template and Cutting Set

Hello, loves!
I'm back with a new project for The Cutting Cafe.

Today's project features the POPCORN BOX TEMPLATES and CUTTING SET


Supplies used: Printer (mine is Epson L382), Photo Paper (local brand, Roco Matte 170 gsm), scissors, foam tape and of course, popcorn 

I used the pink stripes printable box and the "Ready To Pop" sentiment, which is perfect for an expecting mom's baby shower party!

Totally easy to do. 
I printed the PDF file (since my Cameo software version can't cut SVG file format), manually cut with my trusted scissors, I adhered the sentiment and done!



I hope this inspired you to create something too!

Thanks for dropping by
and
Happy crafting,


Comments

Gail said…
A fabulous idea for the file! Adding that popcorn!
Regina Easter said…
i love the soft colors of this popcorn box...i could see a bunch of these on a table for a kids party...love it

Popular Posts