Clique Kits X Bad Girls Couture Holiday Blog Hop

Hi Everyone and welcome to our Clique Kits X Bad Girls Couture Holiday Blog Hop!

You will definitely be inspired by the vast array of holiday projects that we have created…there is something for everyone!
Grab your favorite cuppa, join the CLIQUE and get ready to be a BAD GIRL maker as we take you on an AMAZING creative journey!

Here is what I made for today's fun blog hop.
A scrapbook layout with a simple mixed media background.
I wanted to create a wreath design incorporating some fussy cut leaves and a painted "wreath shape". I used a couple of Haute Mess Acrylic Paints (Broken Doll and Distortion) to create the circle shape for the wreath design. Dried brush Broken Doll and I diluted the Distortion acrylic paint with a bit of water. Then once it has dried, I used the Haute Mess Molding Paste and a stencil to add texture in the middle of the wreath.
From a couple of previous CK holiday kits, I chose papers that I can fussy cut patterns from. I fussy cut some leaves from a Crate Paper Merry Days patterned paper and arranged them following the painted wreath design. I also fussy cut some leaves from another Crate Paper Merry Days paper and mounted them with foam tape for a bit of dimension.
I placed the photo over a white doily and some messy thread. Started adding stickers and die cuts for embellishment. I also added this bow at the bottom of the wreath and placed the die cut "Merry Christmas" as the layout title.
I love adding details like this tiny clip bow from Bella Blvd and glittery gold snowflakes and fussy red pom-poms. Too cute!

Then lastly, I added some more texture with the Haute Mess Glass Bead Gel. I just used my fingers to spread it around the wreath design.


TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES!!!

We have lots of store Gift Certificates to the Clique & Bad Girls Couture Shops…this way you can shop to your heart's content and treat yourself for Christmas!

Make sure you enter by following @cliquekits & @badgirlscouture2007 and tagging a friend on Instagram!

To get extra entries sign up for our newsletters @ www.badgirlscouture.com & www.cliquekits.com

Blog Hop Participants:
https://scrappydonna.blogspot.com (That's Me!)     

I hope you liked my layout and it inspired you to be creative today.
Thank you for dropping by and have a nice hopping with us!

Happy crafting,

Comments

Dana Tatar said…
Beautiful layout Donna! I love the wreath you created. The touch of gold sparkle is fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
Nicole said…
Beautiful!
Gia Lau said…
Donna your work never ceases to amaze! Beautiful!! I too have some bits from those old kits I need to pull out! Thanks for being part of this! 🥰😘
Donna, I truly love your work! It's always so inspiring and a feast for my eyeballs!!

da
Wendy La Croix said…
Just WOW Donna! I adore the wreath! 💖
sharon g said…
The wreath is so pretty. I like how you tucked some extra decorations in.
Kim A. said…
this is so pretty, I hope its okay to scraplift your idea.
Donna Espiritu said…
Thank you everyone!

And yes, Kim A! You may and it would be an honor. Thank you <3
fairyrocks said…
Lovely Layout. The blk and wht photo of that sweet darling is just perfect with your papers.

Popular Posts