The Cutting Cafe: Fall Pillow Boxes

Hello everyone.
 It's been a while since I last posted here.
 Let's remedy that with a new project for The Cutting Cafe.
I used TCC's Fall and Thanksgiving Greeting Pillow Boxes - template and cutting files.
"Thankful" Pillow Boxes
I actually used my Cameo this time! I had a bit of struggle but I managed to get a decent cut lol!
 I exported the PDF file included in the set to Adobe Photoshop and converted it to a PNG file. 
I used Pink Paislee's Again and Again collection and simply embellished with som fussy cut florals and satin trims, laces & twine.

That's all from me today. Do drop by The Cutting Cafe blog for more inspiring projects from the team!
 Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

Happy crafting,

Comments

Regina Easter said…
Donna Donna Donna, your work is simply gorgeous, i love EVERYTHING you do.....the colors, your style, everything....these are so pretty...

Popular Posts