New layout for My Little Attic

One of my new layouts for My Little Attic.

Fancy Pants (Botanicals) - Beauty everywhere

Materials: Fancy Pants Paper, rubons and transparency, available at MY LITTLE ATTIC, except Pebeo Gold glaze and Staedtler pen




I think this was the easiest layout I ever did- less than 30 minutes!
The trasparency made it easy for me, I just made slits on the portions where I wanted my photo UNDER the transparency (upper right corner and lower portions of the photo). The journaling was written on the background paper as well as the rubons.

Lesson learned: Rubons ON transparency- the first one I tried easily peeled off right after, accidentally rubbing it with the stick (yeah right.. stupid huh? lol!).

Finished an album too! THAT WAS THE HARDEST lol!!
Unlike my IDOL CABBIE, mini-albums are not that easy to make, as far as I am concern heehee

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts