KI MEMORIES FOR MLA

Here are my layouts and projects for My Little Attic this month.
KI MEMORIES POP CULTURE and LOVE, ELSIE - ZOE!!!

I had a BLAST creating and working with these cute and colorful stuff!
Dig in!

Birthday card and envelope


Materials: KI Memories Pop Culture Bedazzle, Multi borderlines. Bazzill cardstock. Sakura and Staedtler pens. Others - brown paper (unknown source)

366 days altered journal


(inside cover)


Materials: KI Memories Love, Elsie! Zoe pp, gel and cardstock stickers. Bazzill cardstocks, Sakura and AC SLick writer pens. And of course, the notebook which I got from NBS as a freebie. :)


Quotable quotes for my creation_altered notebook


Materials used: KI Memories Pop Culture Sushi, Hoola Hoop pps, Love, Elsie! Zoe Click! Click!, cardstock and gel stickers. Staedtler and Sakura pens. Other - notebook.


LOVE KO 'TO! (I LOVE THIS!)


Materials: KI Memories- Pop Culture (Hoola hoop, Feather Boa, Leapfrog and Gossip Hazard lace cardstock)and Love, Elsie Zoe (cardstock and gel stickers)Bazzill - white cardstockSakura, AC Slick writer and Staedtler pensColorbox Chalk inks and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.


VROOM! VROOM!



KI Memories: Pop Culture (Dot Candy, Fruit Stripe, Leapfrog, Perm Teal lace cardstock) and Love, Elsie! Zoe (Tiny Ribbons, Chipboard Buttons, Gel and Cardstock stickers)Bazzill cardstocks, Steadtler Triplus and AC Slick writer pens, MM Acrylic paint Spotlight and Pearl Glaze. Other- thread

I think I will do more of these KI Memories stuff, I still have A LOT left! :D

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts