Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Sad to say but my term as one of Deanne Burton's card dt members is finally up this August... I had fun creating using her sketches! AND SO WOULD YOU! She is having her next call for new layout and card dts... below is her announcement, read on:
----------------------------
I would like to send out a HUGE thanks to my Design Team that have been with me the last 6 months! They have created marvellous layouts and cards using my sketches. It's hard to believe that their 6 months are up all ready!
So, right now I'm extending a invitation to all you scrappers and card-makers out there to apply for my second term Design Team!!
I am looking for some scrapbookers and cardmakers to join me here at my
Scrap Addict Just My Sketches blog as a Layout Design Team member or a Card Design Team member. Every month on the 1st and 15th, I offer a new layout and card sketch to my readers.Your duty would be to complete either a scrapbook page or card (depending on what DT you are on) to showcase along with my sketches. You will be required to do 2 a month, and that's it!Sorry, but I can't compensate you with anything :o( BUT I will promote your blog on my blog, and highlight YOU twice a month on my blog.At the end of February, I will send you a thank-you RAK to show my appreciation.For anyone who is interested, simply email me a link to your blog or a gallery where I can see your creations. Or, you can send me three completed layouts/cards you have recently created, Please email me at td.an@nf.sympatico.ca . Please put "Layout Design Team" OR "Card Design Team" in the subject line.This call will end on AUGUST 10th and I will announce my team on AUGUST 14th.The position starts SEPTEMBER 1st,2008 and runs until the end of FEBRUARY 28,2009.To see some of my layout and card sketches, click HERE.Can't wait to hear from YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

Comments

Popular Posts