An ABC Primer card

Hi all!
How are you all doin? Can't believe January is almost over.. time flies so fast and so I really really enjoy each moment spent with my little girl. And time is really gold these days for me lol! :D

I scrap whenever I have free time, and that window of opportunity always come at night time or when she takes a nap and allowed me to take her down to bed. She wants to be carried ALL.THE.TIME. bleh... my bad, yeah I know.. don't judge, please. lol! :D No matter how many times I turn everything together in my head how it came to this extent, I really have no idea. Ha! So what I just think is this too shall pass.. lol! :D I just enjoy every single moment with her coz as I said, time flies so fast. 


Anyways, here is a card I created for Graphic 45's latest re-release, "AN ABC PRIMER" collection.
I LOVE everything in this collection. It's a must have!


I used a beautiful Petaloo flower, some ribbons, twine and a G45 metal key to complete the look of my card. I distressed the edges of the patterned papers I used here and mounted on 3D foam tape.
Hope you liked it and do stop by soon, more projects to come! 


Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts