New Year, Fresh start

Hi folks! Happy New Year!

Do you have some resolutions this year? I do. And this one I am sharing today is all about my "Crafty" resolutions.

I started this last year, if you will remember I created this mini-album using recycled cardboards for base. This year, I am doing it again, simpler version though.

I listed 5 things craft-related I want to accomplish this year. Stuff that I can attain and not too hard to accomplish. 
I used the same concept (design) on each page so it was really a no-brainer. The difficult thing was to think of the crafty resolutions lol! :D

 I tied the look by using this black & white polka dot washi tape. I love how it made the colors pop!



For the complete list of supplies used, check out my post on the PPS blog.
Thanks for dropping by!
Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Kim A. said…
Your mini is awesome. I do love how the washi ties it all together!

Popular Posts