Precious Memories

I'm really excited to share with you today the page I created with Precious Memories, a new collection by Graphic 45.

(insert collection image here if possible)

Here is my page... and my beautiful baby daughter...
You know how much I love layering and fussy cutting! I distressed around the photo which I have stacked 3x and mounted on a thick cardboard for dimension.

I just love love these Petaloo flowers!

Found this butterfly chipboard from my stash. I think it's Pink Paislee? not 100% sure about that though. It's also mounted on a thick cardboard. I love dimension, texture and layering! Lol! :D

You can check out the list of supplies on the Graphic 45 blog.
Thank you for dropping by today, stay tuned for more projects soon!



Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts