Kaisercraft: Father's Day Layout - Factory 42 collection

I shared this layout on the Kaisercraft blog for Father's Day

*I mistakenly titled this "You and Me" on the Kaisercraft blog*



I struggle with anything masculine type of layout or projects. Imagine my delight when I finally finished this one! I am quite proud of myself! Ha!

But that is second to what this layout really meant to me. This is the only photo I have (a scanned copy) of my father and I think it's his last photo taken before he died.


I had to think really hard how to make this collection work. I wanted to make a background that highlights the glimmer of the Kaisercraft mists and the gold foiled papers as well. 


It's hard to capture so I had to really angle the layout to effectively show the beautiful texture I was able to create!


I like how the layers gave dimension and interesting texture to this layout 



Kasiercraft Products: CD1021 Licorice | KM113 Kaisermist – Coffee | KM117 Kaisermsit – Apple | KM102 Kaisermist – Antique Gold | IP724 Bark | SS345 Factory 42 Sticker Sheet | DD448 Mini Cogs | EF271 | Embossing Folder – Metal Plates | IT453 Waffle 6×6 Designer Template | PP1026 Factory 42 paper pad | CT888 Factory 42 Collectables | T315 Double-sided tape | T302 Foam tape | T303 Foam Tape | T321 – Acid-free Craft Glue 
Other: Texture paste | Thread

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts