A couple of friends asked me to post..

pics of my stuff (these are all of it)... ok here it goes, hehehe (you two, you know who you are, lol!)

inks, paints, crackle, sepia medium, etc... most of these were given by alby, nina, lee, candy and ms. nette... when they knew about what happened to my stuff...


ribbons, buttons, adhesives... i bought the christmas themed ribbons at NBS lol, can't live w/o and yeah i only used just abt a yard of each so i still have a lot for next christmas lol! the small ribbons pink and brown were from ate nette (my little attic owner and a very good friend).. the adhesives that i have with me when i went to singapore... i bought 3or4 bottles (i think) from ms. jo last time she was in manila..those were included in the fatality lol! and yeah..so were the helmar double sided tapes (5 unopened rolls)... the mm buttons and flowers from candy.. the stickles most of those newly acquired before i left manila... some i had with me in singapore...


maya road and bg chipboard albums from alby and ate nette (i think, i forgot).. the pink tote i had with my in singapore too the pens are new i bought two of each at NBS (i love the Sakura Aqualip pens esp the black one, fantastic for doodling).. ribbons i bought from lasting impression in manila.. and the envelopes i got from singapore (for my hybrid stuff, i like them coordinated with envelopes)...











papers from nina, candy, lee, alby and ate nette... they gave me these a few weeks after i went home from singapore... i wanted to cry but didn't. i think i should have cried, lol! suppressing it gave me a headache when i got home lol! they were SO KIND and THOUGHTFUL and i can't thank them enough.. it's not necessary but they still gave me some of their stuff.. i told them i might not be able to bring all of these coz i was only allowed 20kilos baggage.. i gave some of the papers to my SIL's cousins, they loved it! I even gave them the cards I was able to finish while in singapore and manila.

i can't buy yet new stuff as money is tight atm... (one year rent, new furniture and appliances, clothes - i didn't bring that much coz my SB stash took most of the 20kilos allowance hehehe, food, etc).. so i'm using these sparingly, lol!)....


oh and was browsing my photos yesterday with hubby..he asked about the photos i took last year when i got home singapore, after a month of ondoy's wrath.. his father's house and my stash(more of garbage actually)...i was thinking of posting here but it's too... depressing ;( decided not to...

that's it for now... ciao! ;)

Hugs to all,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts