1000 HITS!

Oh man, I didn't see when my blog reached the 1000th visit!!!
I was havin' a silent countdown actually and it looks like a lot visited me for the past two days..wow THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO DROPPED BY!!! yey!!!

And as a token of my appreciation, I am having another digi-freebie! hahaha
I hope you find this exciting lol!!!
But since I am having a difficult time uploading (and downloading) as of the moment I'd just EMAIL the files to whoever want 'em UNTIL THIS WEEK ONLY, then I will upload it in 4share later this week (hopefully hehehe).
All 12x12 at 300dpi, 6 pcs in total. And here's a preview...i'll just call it pastels and florals :D

Comments

purplesea said…
hi donna! galing! congrats ulit. pede pa-email nung digi-freebie mo? i find it really prety. thanks in advance.
purplesea said…
ooops... my email pala is raissavill@yahoo.com
Jenn Valmonte said…
ako rin!

janujennifer@yahoo.com.ph

thanks donna and congratulations! see you on sunday!

Popular Posts